Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Wisdom of Eeyore

"Don't be surprised if it hails a good deal tomorrow. Blizzards and what-not. Being fine today doesn't mean Anything. It's just a small piece of weather."

"It's snowing still. And freezing. However, we haven't had an earthquake lately."

"What with all this snow, not to mention icicles and such-like, it isn't so HOT in my field about three o'clock in the morning. In fact, quite-between-ourselves-and-don't-tell-anybody, it's COLD."

and my very favorite:

"It's always nice to hear about a party - knowing that they'll be sending you down the odd bits which got trodden on."

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe...cute post! I love the second one! Here from Tara's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, Eeyore is the greatest! I dressed my 2 year old up as him this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyyyy Patricia.... didn't know you had a blog! Just found it through tara's f/b and will start reading your hashish trail soon as I leave this note. I always think fondly of you and wish you luck with this next move

    Francine (Dan's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeyore is my favourite character on Whinnie the Pooh :) <3

    ReplyDelete