Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moving

Well it looks like we're moving - to Ontario this time! When I come to the end of my life at least I'll be able to say I've lived in most provinces in Canada!!!

So I don't think I'll be posting any more chapters of The Hashish Trail until next month. I am now surrounded by boxes and my head is full of things to do! As one by one people express their disappointment that we are leaving, I realize just how many friends I have made in the 4 years I've lived here. I will miss everyone, and am working on embracing once more making new friends.

Watch for the next chapter early in March!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed that you don't post very often. How is your book coming along. I admire you for the enterprise!!! I have been retired
    for 8 years and recently took up sewing and knitting again. If I could I would write or draw or something artistic. Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally posted some more Barbro - finished Chapter 11 and posted it yesterday:) Hope you'll keep following and give me feedback.

      Delete
  2. I don't know when you're moving, but if you were surrounded by boxes back in January, perhaps it's going on now or soon. Best of luck in your move and I wish you smooth sailing (and no breakage!)

    ReplyDelete